3mds contractors is a skilled residential construction contractor and home improvement contractor who prides themselves on providing quality practices in all aspects of home remodeling projects.
Located in Ancaster Ontario we are a residential construction contractor that completes home renovations and home improvement projects across Southern Ontario including Ancaster, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Brantford, Kitchener, Cambridge. We are a residential construction contractor in Burlington and offer our services as the premiere home improvement contractor in Ancaster as a residential construction contractor in Ancaster.
Best People/Professionals - Building Contractor/Consultant
The Hamilton spectator is the city newspaper for the 8th largest city in Canada. Our founder was nominated in the best people category for building contractors in the greater Hamilton area and won gold award in 2012.
We utilize AUTOCAD and REVIT plans designers who will transform your ideas into 3D space that you can see. By actually seeing how your ideas are going to look, you can ensure all your needs and requirements are met before any work is started. As a general contractor and project manager, these plans are used to obtain all regulatory building permits, making your dreams become a reality.
• develop architectural drawings based on your ideas
• obtain building permits
• Project management and construct your dream
Best home improvement company
The Hamilton community newspapers in the greater Hamilton areas include the cities of Hamilton, Dundas, Stoney Creek, Ancaster and Flamborough with a population of approximately 750,000 people in the entire area.
• To perform for our customers the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices.
• To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes.
• To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers.